Stopping thru to remind you that IndieReCon, the fabulous “indie” conference, will be here before you can say “jack rab–“…see what I mean?
Yes, time is moving fast, and IndieReCon is almost upon us. Have you registered yet? Better get a move on, before it’s too late.
By the way, the founders/managers of IndieReCon have composed a list of 20 reasons why you should register. Here are the first five:
1. Key note speaker Bob Mayer reveals the future of digital publishing.
2. Identify the biggest mistakes indie authors make and how to avoid them.
3. Find out all the nitty gritty details on self-publishing basics like pricing, distribution, and formatting.
4. Create a business plan and understand your costs.
5. Explore the elements of a great book and how to make your book stand out through editing
To read the other fabulous reasons, CLICK HERE!
Best wishes and happy indie,