Hello Everyone, I know it has been a long time, but I’m back with a bit of UN-editorial advice. Writers, please WRITE your story. Read more
- Getting the Most Out of MOOC
- Getting a Job in the Food Industry
- African Americans of Chattanooga
- What Degree Do I Need to Pursue a Career in Health Care?
- The Un-Editorial Notepad #18: Invasion of the Pod People? (or) Where Have all the Writers Gone?
- The UN-Editorial Notepad #17 – Once is Not Enough!
Hi Everybody, Hope this Father’s Day finds you feeling appreciated! I’m stopping through to say HAPPY FATHER’S DAY to you all, and to send a very special greeting to a unique type of father that is not often recognized: The single mother. Read more
- Top Editors and Agents Say, “We’ll Accept 250 Words!” Hurry and Submit!
- CALL FOR ENTRIES! Narrative Magazine
- So You Wanna Be a Writer II: HOW LONG DOES IT REALLY TAKE TO WRITE A NOVEL?
- YOU’RE A WRITER IN A BARREN LAND
- GOT A COMPLETED CHILDREN’S BOOK? DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS CONTEST!
- So You Wanna Be a Writer? HERE’S HOW TO GET STARTED.
Hi Everybody, Breezing through with a review of one of the best self-publishing manuals I’ve read lately: The Self Publisher’s Ultimate Resource Guide. Read more